What is new in version 2.0.0?
- Complete rewrite & redesign of the app and it’s back-end
- Now supports 256 top-level domains1
- Implemented: SSL for requests to back-end
- Implemented: Ability to mail WHOIS record
- Implemented: Ability to lookup DNS records (Supported types: A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, NS, SOA)
- Implemented: Custom URI scheme (See: Domain Checker for Windows Phone 8: Custom URI Scheme)
- Implemented: Smart input field, you can throw anything at it and it will try to see a domain in it
View the Statuspage.
Some TLDs do not support WHOIS lookup ↩︎
Read other posts
comments powered by Disqus